It’s not work. It’s a passion. Making dreams come true – it’s what we do. And we need the most amazing, ambitious, and kind team embers to join our Fantastic Team of bridal stylists and managers.
The heart and hustle. The “heels’ on the ground. Our Fantastic Team brings their passion for fashion, the community, and our brides to the shop every single day. Sound pretty cool? We think so. If you’re interested in exploring an opportunity with Fantastic Finds, check out below.
Part-Time Reception/Front Desk
You will be the first person our guests will speak with and see. You are a vital part of our team, representing Fantastic Finds core values and beginning our positive relationship with each guest. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting all guests with enthusiasm and a smile
- Answering phone calls and inquiries and communicating messages to appropriate staff members
- Ensure store cleanliness
- Multitasker with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Customer service and Multi-line phone experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills required
- Enjoys helping others in a team setting
- Cool under pressure with problem-solving skills
- Punctuality and excellent attendance required
Position Hours and Availability Needed
- Weekend availability required
- Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM
- Sunday 12:15 PM – 4:30 PM
- Weekday availability as needed
- M-Th 11:45 AM – 6 PM
- Friday 9:45 AM – 6 PM
- High school diploma
- Some college education a plus
- Based on level of experience
Part-time Bridal Stylist
Fantastic Finds has developed a strong reputation in the Greater Michigan area as a premier bridal retailer of bridal gowns and bridesmaid gowns and accessories.
We are looking for part-time sales associates who must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays on a regular basis.
Ideal candidates will have exceptional customer-focused sales skills and a passion for working with customers to ensure their perfect bridal experience. We are seeking energetic individuals that want to be challenged, learn and grow with us. Successful applicants will be strong communicators with the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and enjoy working with a team of talented bridal professionals.
You will be working one on one with brides and bridal parties to find their perfect style including the wedding gown, bridesmaid gowns, and accessories.
Consistently achieve and maintain sales goals set forth by management.
Have a physical ability to move throughout the store, lift and move up to 20 lbs, kneel and stand.
Participate and assist with in-store events, bridal fairs, and promotions.
Provide consistent communication throughout the entire lifecycle of the bride’s experience to ensure satisfaction.
An Equal Opportunity Employer